Follow these instructions to unlock Angry Formulas.
- Open a new file in Excel 2010 or Excel 2013 (works in Excel 2007 SP2 as well)
- NOTE: You must close any files you have open and only have this new file in open state.
- Save the file with this name “ARoofPill.xlsx” (apparently ARoofPill was the code name for Angry Formulas when it was being developed!)
- Go to Cell C23.
- Make it 300 pixel wide. (Note: Make sure it is exactly 300 px.)
- Change the font size to 20 pts
- Type the below formula (copy paste for best results) as is.
=SUBSTITUTE(ADDRESS(BIN2DEC(1&REPT("0",5)),6*7,4) & CHAR(82)&MID("SMILE",3,2) & ADDRESS(2^5,57*3,4) & MID("COOL",3,456789),"32","")
- Press Enter.
- Enjoy Angry Formulas!
NOTE: If you loose any level in the game, you must restart at Step 1 (above).