Flash – Alien Containment Facility
- If you look at the Flash 4 CD-ROM, there is a directory called “Third Party” where third party software resides. In that directory, there is another called The Alien Containment Facility.
- Open up the index.htm or the Flash movie. Click the first enter button to get to the main screen. Click the Menu button to get to the main menu. Click the first button “What is a Flashpack?”
- On the robot interface (named Login Z) you’ll see four screws, one in each corner. Right click on the screw in the upper right hand corner and choose zoom in.
- Keep doing this until the screw is big enough to click on. When you click on it, you’ll see it has a secret “Enter” button underneath. You’ll probably have to zoom in as far as you can to see the movie. Once you’ve clicked on the enter button, right click anywhere in the Flash movie and choose “Show All” to get back far enough to see everything.
- In here you’ll see a picture of my wife and nephew (Logan Z. hence the robot’s name), my dog Simba, a picture of me as a kid making a face.
- But there is also an easter egg within the easter egg. If you click the right eye on the robot interface in here you’ll see a picture of a prop neuralizer from Men In Black (to help you forget what you’ve seen!), a shout out for my friends salon, a picture of my desk at work with H. Alford in the corner. This was for a family member of a friend at work that died in a car crash when I was wrapping up the CD content, and finally a picture of a guitar that I built, signed (several times) by Joe Satriani and Steve Vai.